VO: Verilog Obfuscator
You can contact me regarding VO by sending a email to email@example.com.
- Support full Verilog Syntax.
- User can specify, preserve or let VO generates the obfuscated names.
- User can choose between hard-to-read (e.g. I1l10O) or short (e.g. a1) obfuscated names.
- Cross reference of original names and obfuscated names.
- References to undefined modules are preserve. Useful for leaving out ASIC library.
- User can select (using regular expression) the comments to be retained.
- Support obfuscation of fix strings in verilog source.
- Provide verification methodology of obfuscated output. The executables for verification are open source.
Download : SUNOS LINUX
Old Version Download : SUNOS LINUX